Online Billing Registration Step-By-Step Instructions:
- Click Register and it will take you to the register page.
- Click on New User. You will then be prompted to enter your email address twice, a password you select twice, Name, address and phone number(s), 3 system generated security questions and answers. When complete click on "Create New User". Use only letters and/or numbers in your security question answers. The password requires one number, one capital letter, one small letter and no special characters can be used and cannot exceed 10 characters.
**The information you store here does not affect what displays on your bill. This information is for your online profile only. If you need your billing information updated please contact customer service at 623-882-7887 M-F.
- An electronic email verification will be sent to the email address that you entered on the Registration screen. This email contains your password, security questions and answers. It also includes a link for you to click on to complete the Registration Process.
- The link contained in the email verification will direct you to the Sign-On screen where you will enter your email address and the new password that you just created. Click “Login”.
- Once you have successfully signed on with your new password, you will be asked to sign-on again and you can proceed to the next step - you will need a copy of your most recent bill.
- Click on "Add Account." Enter your Utility Account Number into the two boxes provided for the account number. Enter the date with no slashes or dashes into the date field. Enter the cycle number into the two boxes provided. Click Submit.
- If you have another account to add click on Edit Master Account and repeat step 6.