Several Options to Choose From:
- Pay or view Utility Bill Online (if already registered)
- Make One-Time Payment with Credit Card Online (need your account number and payment amount)
- Auto Phone System IVR 623-882-7373 (New search options: primary phone # or primary Social Security #)
- Online Bill Pay with your Bank (allow 3 to 5 business days for payment to reach us)
- Pay at City Hall
- Mail payment
- AutoPay Must be registered in Click2Gov
- Register for Online Utility Billing
NOTE: If your account is in a delinquent status, you must pay the City directly thru IVR, Click2Gov or in person to avoid interruption of service. The IVR system is available 7 days a week 24 hours day. If your account is scheduled to be discontinued for non-payment you will be able to make a payment through the IVR system 1 day prior to shutoff.
If your water service has been interrupted, you will need to speak with a CSR to get water turned back on. If your sanitation and/or sewer account was terminated you will need to speak with a CSR to get the account reactivated.
Pay at City Hall
Payments are accepted at:
190 N. Litchfield Road
Goodyear, AZ 85338
City Hall is located on the southwest corner of Litchfield Road and Van Buren. There is a customer service counter in the front lobby of the building where you can make your City of Goodyear payments. Our hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
For your convenience, the City of Goodyear has a SurePay program available which can deduct your payment directly out of your bank account.
Over the Phone
All credit and debit card payments will be processed thru the IVR system at 623-882-7373. The IVR system is available 7 days a week 24 hours day. We accept payments via American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa and debit cards with the Visa logo.
Mail Your Payment
Payments may be mailed to:
City of Goodyear
PO Box 5100
Goodyear, AZ 85338