Propelling Opportunity. Powering Connections.
Located less than 20 minutes from downtown Phoenix, Goodyear has over 300+ days of sunshine and a diverse blend of amenities with abundant cultural, educational and entertainment resources. Today Goodyear is a Valley leader in providing great opportunities for families and businesses to achieve their full potential.
The highly educated and skilled workforce, affordable housing, low costs of doing business and a lot of southwest charm, create the right economic conditions for businesses to thrive; all within close proximity to Interstate 10, the Loop 101 and 303 freeways and excellent transportation access to airports and rail services. The City also offers premier incentives to businesses looking to locate in Goodyear, including reduced property taxes and other tax benefits from the city’s Foreign Trade Zones, Military Reuse Zone and designated redevelopment areas. Goodyear is one of the fastest growing cities in the nation with best-in-class companies such as Sub-Zero, Cancer Treatment Centers of America, REI, AerSale, Dick's Sporting Goods, UPS and more.
Goodyear is surrounded by desert vistas, golf courses, lakes, parks, palm-lined streets and scenic mountain views of Sierra Estrella and White Tank Mountains. Goodyear is also the Spring Training and player development home of Major League Baseball's Cleveland Indians and Cincinnati Reds.
- Goodyear was ranked by 24/7 Wall St. as one of America's Top 10 Best Cities to Live.
- Goodyear was ranked by the U.S. Census Bureau as being among the fastest growing cities in the country.
- A NerdWallet study ranked Goodyear as one of the best cities in the nation for veterans. The study based its selection criteria on the level of economic opportunity for veterans.
- Movoto recently ranked Goodyear in its top 10 for "Best Places Near Phoenix for Young Professionals" and "Best Phoenix Suburbs for Young Couples".
- In the most recent Citizen Satisfaction Survey 93% of residents surveyed rated Goodyear as an excellent-good place to live and 4 in 5 residents would recommend and remain in Goodyear.
- The city's population in 2000 was just over 18,000. Today it is a community of more than 83,000.
Goodyear is the place to be and we want you to be a part of our future!