Stay cool with activities at Goodyear Pool
Goodyear, Ariz. (May 16, 2018) – As the weather gets hotter, nothing is more refreshing than a dip in the cool waters of a large pool.
Goodyear Community Pool, 430 E. Loma Linda Blvd., is home to “cool” free and low-cost events, including:
Family Night – Saturdays, 6-9:30 p.m., free admission:
- May 26 - Movie Night, Nut Job 2
- June 16 - Super Hero Night
- July 28 - Back to School Bash
Teen Night – Saturdays, June 9 and July 21, 6-10 p.m., free admission: Music, games, and food for purchase.
Open swim – May through September, $1.50 admission (kids under 3 years old are free)
Lessons – Classes, dates, times, and costs vary. First session starts May 21.
Adult fitness –
- GlideFit CardioWave combines stability training with building functional strength. June 4-28 and July 2-30; Mondays and Wednesdays, or Tuesdays and Thursdays. 7:15 to 8:15 p.m. $40 per session.
- Water Aerobics is a low impact activity. No pre-registration. June 4–Aug. 3, Monday-Thursday, 7:15-8:15 p.m. $3 per class.
For more information, visit www.goodyearaz.gov/aquatics or call 623-882-7525.